- By Hostmaster
- 0 Comments
In addition to custom homes and commercial construction projects, Garlock Brothers also takes on major renovation or remodeling projects. We are proud members of the Hancock Home Builders Association. There are tons of reasons why to bring in the pros instead of trying to tackle a major project on your own. Here are a few reasons as listed in a fantastic article by the National Association of Home Builders (full article here):
- Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
- Ensure that your dreams are accurately translated into reality by offering design services in-house or through an arrangement with a professional architect or designer.
- Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
- Maintain a safe and neat job site to prevent damage to your home or injury to household members and pets.
- Provide the best possible materials within your budget and assist you in making selections through the vendors they work with.
- Ensure that your job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations such as the EPA Lead Paint rule for work on homes built before 1978.
- Guarantee the quality of their work with a warranty.
- Respond promptly to service calls and inquiries.
You can search our directory of professional home remodelers now, or learn how to evaluate the professionalism of home remodelers.
Examples of our remodeling projects
Examples of our home construction projects, including a link to a major renovation, can be viewed here. The images below show progress on that recent major renovation.